There are many opportunities for summer employment this year. Consider applying, especially those of you who are TUteach students, students interested in teaching STEM, or students interested in community outreach. Our jobs include:
Teaching STEM at a local community center.
These are paid positions, and you will also have the opportunity to develop your leadership skills, strengthen your STEM knowledge, and expand your teaching/employment portfolio. The benefits far exceed the pay!
Directions to Apply:
1) Complete the attached 4-page employment application at the bottom of this post.
2) Submit a resume that includes contact information for how to best reach you, current GPA, and your TUID (if applicable)
3) Submit a current unofficial transcript
4) Submit a 1-page personal statement about what position you desire to work, why you desire to work that position, and how working in this program will benefit your future academic/career related goals. Make sure your contact information is also located on this document.
5) Submit all of the above information from Steps 1-4 in a manila file folder marked with your name (Last, First) on the tab by 5pm on Friday, April 26, 2019 to Ms. Michelle Drummond in Gladfelter Hall, Room 655.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Michelle Drummond directly at email@example.com.